The Q-Plex Array Technology is a fully multiplex ELISA based on Chemiluminescence. Capable
to measure and quantify up to 18 distinct analytes in one well: Complement fragments,
Cytokines, Chemokines, hormones and proteins. Each well of the 96-well plate contains a
defined array of printed capture micro spots. Detection of the array is performed by the
Q-View Imager and data are reported in different individual formats.
The Vitellogenin Assays are a suitable tool for the detection of endocrine active substances in monitoring programs and in chemical testing according to OECD Guidelines.
- Covering more than 37 fish species
incl. Perciformes and marine fish
- Determination in serum/plasma,
tissue homogenates and epidermal mucus in fish
- Validated Mucus Collection Set for
non-invasive and effective mucus sampling
- Unique Perch Vitellogenin and Ultrasensitive Carp and Salmonid Vitellogenin ELISA
- Standard, Reach and Ultrasensitive test kit configurations